Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Babies Babies Babies!!!

WOW!! It is REALLY baby season! My phone has been ringing off the hook, and several of my photog friends are prego too! But everyone knows that women have babies in the summer! hehe

So I thought I would share a session from this last week that I just sent off to this mommy, Ms. A. This is her third child.....and they have opted not to know the sex as you will see in the pics! :) This was her idea to do the question mark and I just LOVED it! I will have to remember that one for sure!

Thanks Ms. A. for giving me such a wonderful afternoon! Your boys were precious and you can really see the love in you and your husbands eyes! :) I had a wonderful time!

Oh, and of course, I have a new song for the day! Enjoy!

--Nikki






6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the first shot and the last two shots, very beautiful! I love this song too!

Angela said...

I love the thrid and sixth shot.

Beautiful song. I can't believe that is Britney Spears!

Britt said...

i love ALL of them! You are SO talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work Nik! I get my new cam tomorrow, can I steal your fire helmet idea??? Pretty peas? Thanks for leading me to Brit's blog, it makes me want to fast forward to our vacation to Dallas in August! Swiss Avenue dude...that is where the first indoor filming took place during the first season(mini series)of "Dallas".
P is ready for kindergarten, is L excited? Miss L is just adorable!

Faux Tography said...

Hey Shelli,
great to see you! You most certainly may use the helmet idea. Thats one of my faves!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Nik! I feel like you, your mom and Brit could really be my buddies if we lived closer. It is nice to at least be online buddies for sure! You three(and L) are great and so comfy to talk to...you girls are the real deal!