Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Long Time no see.............and a new song!

Hehehe! I know I have been gone!! I have been booked solid the last week and have SOOO many pictures to proof and get sent out to clients! I also took off Monday to spend with Miss L., so that was a GREAT relief! hehe
But I come baring pictures of women baring babies! hehe Here is a maternity session I did this last week that I just LOVED!! This is Ms. K. What a beautiful mom she is! This will be her third baby! She just glowed the whole time and was a sheer pleasure to work with!
I cant wait to get the whole session sent to her, but I am sure she will want them soon after this sneak peak! hehe I know, I'm a terrible person giving sneak peaks! hehe
Thanks for sticking with my in my absence! ;)
--Nikki


OH!!! P.S. I added a new song for the week! Enjoy!






2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Missed you, these are all beautiful, but I'm really loving the dress shot, I love that dress on her, so fun and colorful! Love savage garden also, they have great music!

Faux Tography said...

they sure do! hehe
didnt she look BEAUTIFUL in that dress?! I just was in awe! Such a pretty lady, and that dress really made her pop! ;)