Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Girls Day!


I just wanted to take this time to say Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms, Aunts, Grand moms, Great-Grand moms, Sisters, Friends, and Moms-to-Be! I hope its wonderful for everyone!
I really think it should be called "Girls" day because all girls are a mom in some way or another.
I think sometimes we forget that not all "moms" are really moms. My sister Brittany is just as much a mom to my daughter than I am, as is my own mom,Terry! So for those special ladies, I say thank you for all that you do! I love you both!
--Nikki

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and all the mom's in your life. You are such a sweet great mom and very caring. Beautiful capture I love the colors of her dress!

Britt said...

Aww, you are so sweet sis. Joey keeps telling me that I'm already a mom, I just don't have my baby yet...I know it will happen in God's perfect timing. It's just hard to wait. But, since I am technically L's godmother I should be celebrating too :)

Faux Tography said...

thats right britt! and you were like my second mom growing up! :) So there you go! hehe
God will bless you so much that there wont be room enough to recieve it (so hopefully in your apartment, thats like MAX 2 babies! hehe) Love you sis!

And Jennifer! Thank you so much! you are such an amazing person, I am so blessed be able to chat with you and see your work everyday! It always puts a smile on my face!

Happy mothers day to everyone!
--Nikki

Anonymous said...

Good words.