Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy............

Hey Everyone! I am so sorry I haven't updated the blog in a few days! First my daughter had her Graduation from Pre-K!!! Then we went to Houston to visit family. So I have been out all weekend! But I have some awesome Maternity shoots coming up this week, also some more "street photography" AND a few slide shows!! So stay tuned!!

And as a peace offering, I give you new music for the week! Enjoy!!
--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this song, when I don't have a special song for a post thats the song that plays on my blog! Can't wait to see your new pics, and you do sound very busy! You kid got a graduation from Pre-K, man the stinks my daughter didn't get that, her schools to cheap!

Faux Tography said...

hehehe! I totally stole that from your blog! hehe I LOVE Jars of Clay and I forgot about that song!

Yeah! i cant wait to share pics from the graduation! we had the BEST time! hehe!