Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Its all about the Process.....

The Faux process that is........I was challenged today to take a picture of a "plant" and share it SOOC (straigt out of camera) then show it edited! ;) I LOVE these kind of challenges! (because they dont involve me infront of the camera!)

So here is my original picture:


















and here is my Edited Photo:

I just LOVED this little Cactus........it spoke to me! hehe I saw it sitting along the side of this rock pathway, and I just had to snap a photo. It couldnt be more than 3 inches tall! Thanks for letting me share! :)
--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is very nice picture of a cactus, great color and angle, thanks for sharing!

Faux Tography said...

Thanks Jennifer! :) I just LOVE this little cactus! I am always in awe by the little things in nature! :)