Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Last maternity for now I promise!!!

lol ok so I know your all preggo-bellied out, but I decided to post a wonderful shoot I did the other day. This is Ms. G, she is friends with Ms. K from a few sessions ago. We did these shots in a beautiful garden that I LOVE to use, you may recognise the surroundings! :) I had such a great response to my Maternity Special for may, this is the last shoot resulting from that. I will be sharing some new photos of a different nature soon! :) But for now, I am getting the baby-anticipating out of my system! hehehe

Thanks for letting me share! :)
--Nikki




2 comments:

Britt said...

LOVE them! Beautiful outdoors!!!

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful, I love the 2nd and last shot, I love closups with mom and dads hand on the belly personally!