Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Seven Deadly....Facts?!

My friend Jennifer tagged me on my other blog, so I decided to post here also. She has dared me to post seven RANDOM facts about me, then Tag 7 of my friends to do the same!
So here goes......

1.) I am terrified to swim in the ocean. (I watch too much national geographic shark attacks lol)

2.) My body works in strange ways.....for example: I can dislocate my shoulder at any given time, and I can pee on command! (I know you didn't want to know that! LOL)

3.) My hair is naturally bleach blonde! I have to color it once every 2 months or my blonde will start showing through! My hairstylist said she has never seen anything like it!

4.) I like to get dressed up to go shopping, and pretend like I'm really rich! lol

5.) I currently own 3 businesses! And no, I don't know how I find the time to do everything!

6.) When I was in culinary school, I auditioned for the Food Network and Disney Land. When I did my audition for Disney, I was the ONLY person in my class that could name 8 different kinds of potatoes! (the types I said were.....Kennebec, tewantipeckian, purple fingerling, Irish cobbler, red ruby, russet, Norwis, and chieftain---don't ask me how I know all of those! lol)

AND..............

7.) I would love to be an interior decorator!
Ok, so now I have to TAG people, but since I tagged 7 on my other blog, Im just going to tag one, and thats my sis, Britt!

No comments: