Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seven More Facts?!

OK so I have been reading all my friends blogs, so I have decided to do another 7 random facts about me! (can you believe that I could find 7 more?!)

So here goes....

1.) I have broken all of my toes, twice, but never a finger!

2.)I can touch my foot to my forehead, and wrap my leg behind my neck!

3.) I can fold my tongue in half and lay it flat, HORIZONTALLY! (and hold it there for like 10 min!!)

4.) I had a natural childbirth, but not by choice. My anaesthesiologist gave me an epidural at 8cm. and it didn't kick in until after I had Lagan! I was paralyzed from the waist down for 3 hours!

5.) I have always wanted to be able to play the guitar! (its just so cool!)

6.) I can order dinner in 4 languages!

7.) I insist on someone telling me "be careful" before leaving my house. The one time it didn't happen, I got in a car accident! So if I don't hear someone say it, I will call my mom and have her say it to me! lol

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow those are some very interesting facts about you, thank you for sharing!

Faux Tography said...

hehe thanks! :)