Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Session at Home

I had the opportunity the other day to snag my daughter, Lagan, after school and snap a few photos of her on the side of our house! (One of my FAVE places to shoot!) I think its so important to take time out with your kids and get to know them for who they are, laugh, and have a good time! We love our little "moments". So I hope you all enjoy looking at them, as much as I enjoyed taking them!









--Nikki

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love #2 and #6, her outfit is tdf love it!

Faux Tography said...

aww thank you! :) I am working on more! :)

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Gorgeous Nikki!! I just love Lagan and these are beautiful of her. :)