Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Maternity Special



FauxTography is looking for pregnant ladies in the South/SouthWest Austin Area for a FREE photoshoot! I am building my portfolio and want to add some more maternity pictures, so I am waiving my sitting feeof $150.00 the whole month of May!
AND I am also offering discounted prints for all maternity sessions!This offer is for Ladies in the South/South West Area of Austin OR ladies willing to travel to the South/South West Area of Austin. For the photographer to travel to other parts of town, including but not limited to Pflugerville,Round Rock, Buda, and Cedar Park, the sitting charge is 50% off at $75.00!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.