Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Friday, May 11, 2007

MMMM.....Cookies!!


Lots of people know that in my past life I went to culinary school and was a private chef for quite a while! The one thing I can NOT resist is a warm plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies!
These were mini-versions of those, because I can eat 3 of them and only have the calories of 1 regular sized! So enjoy some eye candy, and go make some cookies! hehe
--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not fair, I just had to get a batch for my daughter's teacher and all I could do was stare, and once again I have to stare! Yummmmmy!:)

Faux Tography said...

hehehe, well atleast its better on our waists just to stare! Too bad we cant make out screens scratch and sniff huh?!