Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ballerina Girl............




Today Ms. L had her dance recital! She had the best time! She was so beautiful and graceful, obviously the most talented in the class! hehehe I suppose I'm a LITTLE bias! :)

But no matter, I thought she shined like a princess!
I danced for 15 years, so seeing my little one dance with her heart makes me so proud! She cant wait to do it again next year! And I have to admit, I am looking forward to next year also. I mean, who doesn't want to see their little one in a tutu and tights?! Not to mention that crown! hehe

There was so much excitement this morning as we got ready! We went 30 min. before it started to get front row seats, so we didn't end up in the back row like at graduation where I had to use my 70-300mm lens to even "kinda" see her!! I looked on as she practiced her pile's and tondu's! Like a graceful Swan! hehe

I think a lot of that excitement had to deal with getting her VERY FIRST trophy!! She was SO proud of herself!
I was proud too! So go on my Ballerina girl, dance like no one is watching!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for her, yeah she deserves it! And dance dance because your happy!

Kellye said...

That is so wonderful. She looks so happy, and how exciting.