Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Sunday, May 13, 2007

In my daughters eyes.......

**UPDATE! I have changed my slide show, but thank you to everyone who viewed my special Moms day show! I had a great time showing it!!

Today, I feel in reflection over the last five years that I have been a mom! Seems like a lot longer some days, and like no time at all on other days!

So I picked this song from Martina McBride for the music on the Blog today! And Have added a little slideshow to reflect in what a wonderful little lady Ms.L has become! :) Thanks for letting me share!! (it's on the sidebar!!)

--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow, that is so beautiful, I'm in tears. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I love that song, I listen to it all the time with my daughter!

Faux Tography said...

Hey Jennifer! I did have a wonderful day! How was yours?! I just LOVE that song! hehe