Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Self Portrait Challange: Street Week 2

I know I'm really behind this week, but I have been super busy! So I am trying to catch up! This was today's Self Portrait Challenge in the theme of Street! I actually had another idea, but decided that I would try something out of the ordinary. We rarely ever look at the actual street in pictures, its just in them. So I thought I would focus on this poor torn up street. Its actually right in front of my house! This is the end of my driveway that the city ripped up a few months ago.
Thanks for letting me share!
Nikki

2 comments:

erin said...

GREAT job, I love yours!

Faux Tography said...

Thank you so much! This is the HARDEST challenge I have ever done! I hate being infront of the camera! hehehe