Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A little about me!

So I was thinking that I dont post enough about myself and alot just about my photography. And I know this is a blog for my photography,b ut I also said I would share more about myself! hehe

Well I saw on a friend of mine's blog today that she found her "Theme Music" to her life.
Immediatly two songs popped in my head! And they are both SO much the story of my life!

First is the story about my Past, which is "Does anybody hear her" by Casting Crowns, one of my FAVE Christian Bands! You can listen to it here:




Then came the NEW antem to my life, "Im movin' on" by Rascal Flats. Sums me up perfectly! :)



Thanks for letting me share!
--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing, I have learned so much more about you now. Music is an eye into our lives and souls and I love music too!

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing a bit of youself with all of us!