Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Friday, June 8, 2007

Up Front : Self Portrait Challenge, Week 1

Its that time again! SPC Self Portrait Challenge has started a new theme for the month of June, Environment. The goal is to capture yourself in the environment around you.

Many of you may recognize this bush that is actually in my neighbors yard. I LOVE shooting in front of it because it blossoms ALL year! So it always looks like summer.
On my way out today, I took a quick snap shot with me and the bush! I think it turned out well! ;)

Its VERY rare that I will look straight into the camera, so this is a rare glance of me from the front! So I titled this "Up front" because, not only is this my front yard, but also the front of me!

For more info on the SPC Challenge, click here.

Enjoy!
--Nikki

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is an awesome shot, I love the crop and the colors are great, your are beautiful, nicely done!

Morgan said...

Nikki~ you are really beautiful. Your eyes are so telling...you should look straight into the camera more often!!!