Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away--Anon

Monday, June 11, 2007

New Home........

Thats right folks! I have a new home.......well a new Blog home that is!

I have decided to take a leap of faith and change my photography name and get a new blog!!!
This is SO exciting for me! The new name is Genesis Photography, and the new web address is

www.GenesisPhotography.blogspot.com

I will be transfering my pics over in the next week or so, and then start from there! I will also be having a NEW WEBSITE SOON!!!!!!! Very exciting news!
So give me a few days to get settled into the new home stead, and I will be back posting in no time!

Dont forget to change those bookmarks!!

--Nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.